Chaparral’s UN-ADS series of adjustable phlebotomy tables helps nurses and phlebotomists facilitate safe and efficient blood draws. In combination with Chaparral’s ergonomic Blood Draw Station and Apollo Technology Poles, our adjustable Phlebotomy Workstations help reduce risk of injury and increase workplace productivity.
We offer two styles of adjustable draw stands — one designed with maximum counter space, and one with increased access to patients’ arms. With either style, you can trust the durable build and improved ergonomics.
- Ergonomic: Work surface adjusts 15” vertically (27” – 42”) to accommodate different user heights
- Interlocking break system: one pedal locks and the other unlocks all four casters simultaneously
- Solid surface worktop is nonporous and resistant to blood stains
- Work surface includes recessed, anti-fall zones for tubes and other supplies
- Heavy cast aluminum base provides stability during blood draw
- Made in Portland, OR by union sheet metal craftspeople
Workstation Design Planning
Chaparral Adjustable Draw Stands are part of our modular Phlebotomy Workstation solution. Check out our Phlebotomy Workstation Layout Guide for typical examples and order information.
Our team of experts works daily with customers to provide free design planning assistance to ensure there are no issues during and after installation. Our services include dropping Chaparral equipment blocks into your CAD drawings, ensuring clearances, checking for conflicts and providing spacing recommendations.