Chaparral Fixtures has designed and manufactured our proprietary stainless steel specimen pass-through cabinets in an effort to enhance safety, efficiency and patient confidentiality in health care organizations. We’ve created urinalysis pass-through specimen cabinets that hold multiple samples without displaying any sensitive patient information to other patients. This allows nurses to manage their time effectively by not having to remove each sample from the stainless steel specimen pass-through cabinet after submission, but rather aggregate and collect multiple specimens at one time. Learn more about the characteristics and specifications of Chaparral’s UPPM line of specimen pass-through drawers below.
UPPM Urinalysis Pass-Through Drawer Benefits:
1) Efficient: stores multiple cups, eliminating the need to retrieve cups after each sample is taken.
2) Helps comply with HIPAA regulations by eliminating the possibility that a patient views another patients’ sample cup.
3) Clean: made from sanitary stainless steel.
4) Green: made from stainless steel, a 100% recyclable material.
5) Made in Portland, OR, USA by union sheet metal craftspeople.