What We Do
Chaparral Fixtures designs and manufacture innovative, ergonomic medical equipment. Our mission is to help healthcare professionals do their job more effectively and more efficiently while reducing risk of injury.
Location: Portland, Oregon
Markets served: US, Canada and Asia
Status: Privately held
Founder: Jim Hanset
President: Luke Hanset
- Improve working conditions for healthcare professionals with ergonomically designed medical equipment
- Help reduce costs associated with worker’s compensation claims by creating safer workplaces
- Assist healthcare sites in achieving the highest levels of regulatory compliance
- Provide superior customer service to all our customers – healthcare systems, general contractors, medical planners, architects, interior designers, project managers, healthcare workers, and more
- Support local economies and trades with fair wages and products that are all proudly built in the USA
Manufacturing ergonomically designed capital equipment for sterile processing departments, phlebotomy and clinical labs, and other medical specialties.
Founded in 1993 by Jim Hanset, Chaparral is a Portland, Oregon-based company serving the healthcare industry across the US, Canada, and Asia. A family-run business since the beginning, today company president Luke Hanset oversees the design and production of all Chaparral products.