Chaparral’s UN-ADS series of adjustable phlebotomy tables helps nurses and phlebotomists facilitate safe and efficient blood draws. In combination with Chaparral’s ergonomic blood draw station, our adjustable phlebotomy table system seeks to reduce risk of injury and increase workplace productivity.
We’ve created and now manufacture two styles of phlebotomy carts—one designed with maximum counter space, and one with increased access to patients’ arms. With either style, you can trust the durable build and improved ergonomics.
Adjustable Blood Draw Table Characteristics:
1) Ergonomic: Work surface adjusts 15” vertically (27” – 42”), to accommodate different height users.
2) Interlocking break system: one pedal locks--and the other unlocks--all four casters simultaneously.
3) Heavy cast aluminum base provides stability during blood draw.
4) Solid surface top is nonporous and resistant to blood stains.
5) Made in Portland, OR USA by union sheet metal craftspeople.