Ergonomically engineered to reduce repetitive strain injuries.
All supplies are stored above waist level, and within reach of the phlebotomist. No bending, turning or excessive reaching is required to access all tools and disposables.
- Help to reduce needle stick injuries.
- Help to increase lab efficiency.
- Helps comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Durable: cabinets have a long useful life.
- Customizable supply storage.
- Modular design provides scalability.
- Green: made primarily from heavy-duty aluminum, a 100% recyclable material.
- Made in Portland, OR USA by union sheet metal craftspeople.
PHLEBOTOMY STATIONS from Chaparral Fixtures on Vimeo.